StratVantage’s managing principal, Mike Ellsworth, is an experienced business writer with a well-rounded business background, including positions as technical writer, trainer, documentation and training manager, Web copywriter and Webmaster, product manager, and senior project manager. He’s written for both large and small companies, giving him both a corporate perspective and an understanding of the challenges facing start-up companies.
Ellsworth’s education and work experience includes:
- BA from Duke University and writing training from the University of Denver
- Global web site development at ACNielsen
- Strategic Planning and Product Management experience at ACNielsen and startup Internet incubator VirtualFund
- Investor relations and presentations at VirtualFund
- Internet/eCommerce strategy at Sterling Commerce
- Management consulting at Geneer
- Chief Technology Officer at Evalubase Research
- White papers for many companies, including Liquidation.com and Deloitte & Touche Tax Technologies
The StratVantage Difference
Mike Ellsworth will become part of your communications team. Rather than being a hired gun with a limited perspective on your communications challenges, Ellsworth takes a broad strategic view, ensuring that your brochure, Website, white paper or other written material fits well with your company’s strategy.
A diverse business experience and training enables Ellsworth to easily understand your business and hit the ground running. His broad technical background means a quick startup time for your project. And his knack for translating highly technical concepts into layman’s terms means your customers will be able to easily grasp the advantages of your products or solutions.
Mike Ellsworth can help you with all types of business writing, including copy for Web, print, and other sales tools; corporate communications such as executive speeches, company presentations, and press releases; and email marketing best practices, strategy, and content.
Here are some of the ways StratVantage can help you communicate:
- Technical white papers
- By-line articles
- Web site content and Web site usability
- Search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- Email newsletters
- Permission marketing best practices, strategy, content, and execution
- Technical product manuals
- Business plans, executive summaries, and corporate PowerPoints
- Executive speeches and presentations
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Datasheets, brochures, and case studies
- Press releases and corporate announcements
Contact StratVantage today to Gain the Strategic Advantage™ of StratVantage’s business writing services.