StratVantage approaches application development and integration projects using an integrated team. We may bring to bear coders, business analysts, project managers, designers, and quality assurance testers to meet your business goals.
Our projects begin with a requirements discovery process during which we work with your business’ leaders to capture and codify the business requirements. Our favorite question, and one that drives the entire development process, is, “What problem are we solving?”
All technical definitions, design limitations, performance metrics, and infrastructure decisions derive from this question, and from the business requirements.
Typically, we use iterative development and test cycle methodologies during system design and implementation. That means you get to see incremental results throughout the process, which increases the likelihood that the project will actually solve the business problem.
QA efforts, performance measurement collection, application monitoring, production release, staff training, and documentation are integrated and highly important parts of the process, not rushed afterthoughts.
StratVantage can help
StratVantage’s resources are experienced, knowledgeable, and geared toward understanding and communicating with business leaders; they’re not just techies for hire, but real partners in the effort to solve your business problems.
In addition to US-based on-site and remote resources, we have relationships with off-shore developers, testers, and designers to deliver the best value for your development investment. We can manage off-shore outsourcing for you, isolating your business from the complexities of managing these economical resources across time zones and oceans.
Here are some of the methodologies and technologies that StratVantage can offer:
- Traditional waterfall
- Agile methodologies, including Extreme Programming (XP)
- Rapid prototyping
- Website design and development
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Full lifecycle project management
- Microsoft .NET
- Mobile apps
- Web APIs, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- PHP scripting
- Apache and Microsoft IIS Webservers
- Microsoft SharePoint collaboration software
- Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases
- Relational and object database design
- Legacy systems integration
Solution Design and Implementation
- Architecture definition and design
- Requirements definition and management
- Vendor and open source product evaluation and recommendation
- Framework and component development
- Automated unit testing and performance tuning
- System and user acceptance testing
- Technical and end-user documentation and training
We’ve worked with companies of all sizes, from the Fortune 15 to startups. Our development and integration resources stand ready to help your company whenever and wherever you want them. Contact us today to see how your company can master technology and turn it into a competitive advantage.
Helping Successful Companies Make Winning Technology Decisions™